Is it possible to make money on sunlight and wastes? Sure, if it is solar power and agro-biomass! Hay, husk, pulp, and even manure – in the 21st century these words became synonyms of biofuel and bioenergy. They help agrarians to attract investments, whereas a country saves on energy and ecology renews! The strategy of green agro-energy has been popular in Europe for long, and now it has become a part of Ukrainian state course. Would you like to become a professional in the world green energy business and turn sunlight and wastes of your household into investments? Then do not miss the first and only international expoforum of bioenergy technologies and alternative energy for agribusiness AgroEnergyDAY 2018, which will be held in Ukraine.
Come to visit us on October 30 and November 1, 2018 at the address: International Exhibition Centre (15 Brovarskyi Ave., Kyiv) and find out about the benefits of green energy!
Only at AgroEnergyDAY 2018 you will have the opportunity to:
- Visit specialized exposition, where you will see:
- Technologies for production of biogas and biofuel from agro biomass wastes;
- Technological solutions for growing of energy crops;
- Pellet facilities, boiler equipment, equipment for solar energy;
- Engineering, banking and consulting services in the sphere of bioenergy, etc.
- Join panel discussion on key questions of “green energy” development in agribusiness. Discussion will include a number of questions for both agrarians, and representatives of public sector.
Relevant questions for agrarians:
- agroenergy as a separate sub-sector of agribusiness: world trends and prospects of development in Ukraine;
- how much and in what way can agrarians earn on wastes of agro biomass?
- why should agro-manufacturers invest in pellet industry?
- is it profitable to grow energy crops? practical experience;
- how do biogas complexes solve the problem of chicken and livestock manure recycling?
- solar power stations: practice of application in greenhouse farming and at the irrigation sites;
- “green tariff”: how to jump on a moving train?
- what is the system of biofuel e-trade preparing for agrarians;
- legislative support of “green” energy and must-knows for an investor;
- low-carbon economy: what should we consider today, in order to retain world leadership tomorrow?
Relevant questions for representatives of public sector:
- how to raise energy efficiency of united territorial communities?
- what are energy cooperatives: American model of energy independence of communities;
- programs of support for energy efficient projects in Ukraine.
AgroEnergyDAY 2018 will be held within the international exhibition InterAGRO 2018. A large-scale exhibition event will become a powerful start for promotion of “green” energy technologies in agribusiness. This year we expect 20, 000 agro-manufacturers from all over Ukraine and almost 400 exhibiting companies!
Kyiv International Contract Fair, Ltd.
Bioenergy Association of Ukraine
Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
Institute of Sustainable Development
Kharkiv energy cluster
If you want to join our green expoforum, please, contact Management team of agricultural exhibitions:
+380 44 461 9368, +380 44 490 646